INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS LEAD - UP TO £55,000 PA
Our client, a leading Financial Services institution is looking to hire an Internal Communications lead into their team in London.
This is a newly created, standalone role, with plenty of exposure across the whole business, which will work closely with Senior Leaders and the ExCo.
- Lead on all big announcements from the Senior Leadership team.
- Run the employee survey and supporting documents and lead the strategy behind this
- Assist with the values workshops, understand the global impact and lead on projects related to this.
- Have a can do attitude and a willingness to roll up their sleeves with operational work as well as provide a strategic eye to all things related to internal comms.
- Strategic thinker who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved in a mixture of strategic and operational work.
- Proven background in an internal communcations role
- Demonstable experience of working in a standalone role
This is an excellent opportunity to really take control of a function and lead on all areas of internal communications for a global business.
For more information or to apply, please contact Terri Wickett on / email@example.com