Internal Change Communications Manager, Norfolk, £500/d, 6 months
The Change Communication manager will be responsible for creating and executing an integrated change communication strategy supporting a set of critical, complex operating model transformation initiatives across multiple countries over the next two to three years.
- Create strong and productive relationships with members of the steering committee members, the PMO, the program team and the human resources team, becoming their trusted partner and advisor on communication issues and strategy, including sensitive and complex matters.
- Develop an integrated change communication plan and execute communications and learning events for a variety of transformational initiatives. Create and oversee integration plans where related project implementation occurs in the business, shared services, and regions.
- Ensure the planning, development, and execution of communications:
- Consider all audiences/levels in the firm
- Address the unique needs of various stakeholders, business units, geographies
- Reflect cultural differences unique to countries
- Support business priorities and objective
- Work with the HR team to develop communication plans and materials to support proactive briefings of the impacted workers councils.
- Design and implement an effective communication cascade for major announcements. Includes coaching leaders and managers to communicate sensitive messages with transparency, clarity, and sensitivity.
- Manage multiple priorities, and carry a significant writing workload, creating a wide range of communication deliverables including face-to- face, video, voice, online.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline
- Relevant strategic change communication experience on large, complex transformation efforts in key European countries
- Previous insurance experience
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute complex communication strategies that drive behaviour change and deliver results; manage multiple projects across multiple countries; understands cultural differences and experience with European Works Councils; multi-lingual a plus.
Internal Change Communications Lead, London, £400/d, 3-4 months
Jason Nutt is the consultant for this role