Internal Recruitment Advisor
Salary £40,000 - £42,000 plus car allowance and superb benefits package
REPORTS TO: GROUP HR MANAGER
Our client is a well-established independently owned national construction Company. They operate across the UK and Ireland and pride themselves on a high standard of project delivery. Due to increased growth this is a role for an experienced recruitment advisor to join a busy and motivated team of five, providing Group-wide services to approximately 1000 staff across eight divisions. This position will have responsibility for attracting talent to the business and ensuring an effective and professional recruitment experience for each candidate.
The duties and responsibilities required from this role are constantly reviewed and may change as the Department evolves and reviews its strategy to meet business demands.
- To manage and proactively manage the recruitment process for the Group.
- Ensure the onboarding of each new employee to the Group is managed effectively.
- To ensure best practice is followed by providing effective professional recruitment advice and guidance in line with current legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Sharing best practice within the HR Department.
- Produce reports on recruitment activity as required.
- Develop and constantly review the Group’s preferred suppliers list.
- Utilise best practice sourcing methods including employee referrals, job board advertising, LinkedIn etc
- Attend careers fairs as appropriate.
- Utilise best practice selection methods including screening tools/telephone interviews as appropriate.
- Take ownership of each vacancy from authorisation to offer, building strong relationships with the hiring managers through each stage in the process.
- Manage follow up interviews and feedback in a timely manner.
- Raise and issue letter of offer and contracts of employment.
- Manage the probation process for each employee.
- Maintain an applicant database in readiness for future business requirements.
- Ensure job descriptions are prepared and available for applicable roles within the Group.
The successful candidate:
- Will have experience as a member of a HR Department.
- Will ideally have construction industry knowledge.
- Will have experience in recruitment.
- Will have knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Will be ideally CIPD qualified or working towards the CIPD qualification.
- Will have effective communication and influencing skills with a tactful and diplomatic disposition.
- Will be able to liaise with people at all levels both within and outside the organisation.
- Will enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Will be a team player.
- Will have strong commercial acumen.
- Will have an excellent level of computer literacy and experience in HR systems.
If you possess the correct skills and experience please, we would like to hear from you.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Anna Maguire.