9 months ago
Internal Recruitment Consultant
Our client delivers applications, data analytics and managed services that transforms and optimises the businesses they work with. They offer customers a unique blend of over 26 years’ experience of leading edge cloud, on-premise and hybrid solutions.
Position: Internal Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition
Location: Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £25,000 basic with a realistic uncapped OTE of £35,000
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, uncapped commission, occupational sick scheme, company pension scheme, career progression plan, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme.
About the role:
This is a new and exciting role that will require the right candidate to take ownership and responsibility of all recruitment campaigns within their organisation. Working closely with the HR Manager the successful candidate will manage end to end recruitment campaigns within their organisation, review current processes and practices, recommend and implement new initiatives and improvements. You will be responsible for campaign management, talent pool management, third party engagement (universities, colleges, agencies etc), screening, testing, attending interviews, hiring and onboarding.
- End to end management of recruitment campaign, typically: Creating job descriptions; Advertisement management; CV database searching; Attend networking / recruitment events; Talent pool management; Screening applicants CVs; Overseeing aptitude tests; Arranging and attending interviews; Candidate management; Job offering
- Engage, negotiate and build strong working relationships with 3rd party providers (universities, colleges, recruitment agencies etc.)
- Work with and support key stakeholders in successfully filling their job vacancies
- Run and present reports on recruitment campaigns
- Challenge and improve practices and processes
- Induction planning and on-boarding of all new and promoted employees
- Constant awareness and recommendations for cost savings / best value
- HR administration duties when required
- Back-up reception cover as and when needed
- Any other ad hoc duties when requested
- Recruitment experience is essential, preferably within the IT Sector
- Good appreciation of IT in business
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work in a busy office environment whilst ensuring the delivery of an efficient, professional and personable service
- Can work autonomously and work well with key stakeholders
- High levels of confidentiality and ability to deal with all matters in line with data protection
- Competent and accurate note taking
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
- ATS system experience
- A strong focus on customer service
You may have experience of the following: Internal Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruiter, Recruitment, HR, Human Resources, In House Recruiter, Rec Con, Talent Coordinator, Resourcing, Resourcer etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.