6 months ago
As an instrumental part of developing the HR team we require a professional recruiter / resource, we wish to be able to consistently attract the very best talent in retail, whilst giving you the ownership of the process and tools to implement best practice throughout the UK.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 + £5,000 bonus
BENEFITS: Company Car, Contributory Pension, 25 days Holiday, Private Healthcare
LOCATION: High Wycombe – with national travel
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: High Wycombe, Oxford, Aylesbury, Reading, Watford
Predominately based out of our head office and working in conjunction with the People Director the Talent Acquisition Lead will be given the authority, tools and support to develop a robust recruitment process.
In a candidate driven market it is critical we stand out when engaging with potential candidates, as a new business we need to hire right first time and ensure every candidates journey/experience (successful or not) is a positive one.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
* The opportunity to take real ownership and develop new processes from scratch.
* A supportive but relaxed environment – ultimately we are hiring you for your expertise.
* Join a team of incredibly energetic, driven, passionate individuals.
* A pay packet and as much office stationery as you can handle.
THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN,
* Define the candidate/recruitment process to ensure communication both internally and externally is exceptional.
* Work closely with the senior management team to understand the future needs of the business, in particular succession planning and future potential hires.
* Source key positions across head office (Marketing, Finance, Sales, eCommerce, HR, Logistics, etc. and in our retail outlets (Regional and Retail Store Managers).
* Create and implement a range of metrics and KPIs to ensure you can measure ROI.
* Drive candidate attraction initiatives, develop relationships with external providers (obviously me as the only recruiter) candidate pooling, Interview training and development, applicant tracking, vacancy tracking, LinkedIn presence, University partnerships and whatever else you can bring to the offering.
To be successful in your application you must have come from a recruitment background, this could be agency, in-house, talent or HR. Be able/prepared to travel nationally and above all be passionate about candidates.
* Have a successful track record in hiring a wide range of head office and retail functions.
* Experience and exposure to sourcing candidates from variety of means.
* Previously worked with or developed ATS and VTS.
* Knowledge of KPI’s and tangible metrics.
* Any previous experience of building an employer brand strategy would be a distinct advantage (ideas are more than welcome).
Whilst our brand was only recently established we are a part of a business with other well-known UK retailers under its umbrella. Having acquired one of the UK’s and Europe’s largest FMCG consumer retailers we have a presence in over 90 UK locations and employ 1700 talented individuals. If you haven’t been in one of our stores you will have most certainly used our products.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Talent acquisition, commercial recruiter, perm recruiter, branch manager, recruitment manager, internal recruiter, talent manager, human resources.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Matt Hogg quoting Matthew Hogg reference MGH1801-36 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.