In-House Recruitment Officer
Human Resources and Administration
Group HR Director
Nelsons has been the Natural healthcare industry for over 150 years and continue to grow as a business internationally. This newly created role is an opportunity for an individual to come in and own recruitment from start to finish.
Nelsons House SW19 5LP (Head Office)
To attract and recruit high calibre candidates into Nelsons to support the ongoing business requirements. To manage the whole recruitment process, ensuring we deliver best practice and cost effective service to hiring managers.
- Managing all recruitment activity within Nelsons to deliver high quality hires into the organisation, supporting the business requirements
- To develop and maintain all policies and processes within the recruitment and selection area, communicate and monitor the implementation and usage of these policies.
- Identify and develop a recruitment and selection scorecard, reporting against this on a monthly basis to ensure we understand performance and make considered decisions against these to rectify variances.
- Ensure recruitment and selection tools are being used consistently across the organisation. Measuring the effectiveness of the tools to ensure they are delivering the required predictive outcomes
- Ensure a smooth handover to the HR Business Partners of newly recruited colleagues for induction into our organisation
- Ensure all recruiting managers have been trained in recruitment to enable the organisation to make the best hiring decisions and work with best practice.
- Working in partnership with hiring managers to support and facilitate effective recruitment planning
- Work in conjunction with the other HR team members to prepare an efficient annual recruitment plan, taking account of peaks in business activity and be responsible for the timely deployment of the plan.
- .Maintain effective and accurate recruitment records – building a database of candidates that could be used in the future.
- Working with hiring managers recommend the best source of candidate for open roles using all available methods, job boards, advertising, LinkedIn, internal referrals and networking.
- Managing relationships with external recruitment agencies ensuring they deliver a consistent quality and cost efficient service to the business. Ensure all terms are reviewed and managed effectively.
- Participate in the interview process, particularly the initial rounds to ensure we are taking forward the best candidates.
- Enhancing the company's Employer Branding via social media, web campaigns and other mediums
- Developing and managing Assessment Days
- Supporting employee inductions in order to ensure the onboarding process runs smoothly
- Person Specification
- Great communication Skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent time management
- Must be a team player with a positive, 'Can-do' attitude
- Results oriented and delivery focused
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of autonomy with passion and drive
- Excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail
= Previous experience working as an in-house recruitment expert Experience working with recruitment tools and technologies.
- End to end recruitment knowledge and experience.
- Excellent IT skills in databases, word processing, Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience undertaking competency based interviews for a variety of different roles.
- Dealings with Senior Stakeholders
Ideally educated to degree level
Ideally CIPD Qualified