Marshalls Aerospace and Defence has a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced International Mobility specialist to join our team.
This is the lead role in developing the international mobility strategy, policy, processes and practices to ensure consistency and compliance in approach across all areas of the MADG business. You will be the key contact for international moves to ensure a professional and smooth transition, helping shape the future of a global workforce. You will work closely with the HR Business Partners and Advisors, management and leadership teams to provide strategic and operational support in managing reward, benefit and recognition programmes, policies and processes.
This role may not be full time, based on requirements, so there is scope to also include some aspects of Reward and Benefits for the person doing this role.
* Develop and maintain International Mobility strategy in conjunction with Finance and the business units.
* Identify suitable partners to provide tax and legal advise as required to ensure compliance.
* Design, develop and embed policies and processes and ensure their consistent application.
* Develop and manage assignment compensation for potential and actual assignees, including cost projections for the business to make informed decisions around the total cost of international mobility
* Work with MADG's tax team to manage taxation issues, including ensuring the implementation of measures that prevent triggering a Permanent Establishment (PE) for home entities in the host locations
* Develop and maintain the international mobility Risk Framework
* End to end management and administration of international assignments
* Work closely with third party vendors, such as tax consultants, immigration lawyers and relocation vendors to ensure timely, quality services are provided within agreed service levels and cost expectations.
* Act as subject matter expert and primary point of contact for dealing with all international mobility questions including immigration matters, obtaining, maintaining and monitoring visa and work permit status including expiration and host country related legislation.
* Supporting families relocation with information in country pertaining to children's education, accommodation, family support and insurances
* Responsible for IM data collection, insights and analytics
* Support the HR Operation Support specialists to prepare assignment contracts and corresponding compensation packages.
* Opportunity to learn about the reward and benefits support to the organisation and lead on certain activities (to be identified and agreed).
* HR professional ideally CIPD level 7 qualified
* Able to demonstrate solid experience in the management of International Mobility
* Excellent understanding of the assignment life cycle
* Comprehensive understanding of other cultures and their requirements
* Demonstrate ability to influence decision making.
* Demonstrate ability to lead projects effectively
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple activities concurrently.
* Able to effectively build rapport with clients and other colleagues
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to take on tasks as required and demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adapt to change
Due to the nature of our business, all employment is subject to satisfactory references being obtained, attainment of either a SC (Security Check), Disclosure Scotland Criminal Record Check or Foreign Police Check (whichever is applicable depending on duration of UK residency) and, as applicable, a medical assessment. Access to US technical data by employees requires prior Trade Control function approval. Clearance must be carried out against all applicable US export control authorisations.