Join Pitney Bowes as an International Benefits Manager
Under the umbrella of global benefits, you will provide local and regional oversight for compliance or delivery of administration, review, recommendation, and implementation of voluntary company sponsored benefit programs (health and welfare, life and disability, retirement) with primary focus on UK/ROI and European Union countries, and secondary focus within Australasia region.
This position is located in Hatfield, UK, OR home based with the expectation of working onsite 1 day per week
This position is accountable for the following activities:
- Manage relationships with service providers in various countries to ensure all critical deliverables (such as annual renewals and regulatory requirements) are met.
- Manage all benefits schemes such as Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance etc.
- Evaluating existing plans to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Research and understand what competitive and/or regulatory changes could mean for current programs and make appropriate recommendations to Global Director.
- Work with the business leaders in the socializing of potential benefits changes or recommendations in order to gain support and to properly understand business implications.
- Provide support, analysis and subject matter expertise for local, regional, or multinational/global human resources and/or operational projects
- Take on project leadership for implementation or changes/updates to local or regional benefit initiatives.
- Analyze and understand local market benefits trends and advise on benefit program design and enhancements.
- Partnering with our pension providers, manage multiple pension schemes (both active and closed)
- Attend quarterly trustee meetings as company representative.
- Be the day-to-day contact for benefits related queries, responding to requests from employees, HR Business Partners, insurers, finance and Payroll.
- Ability to partner and build relationships with vendors and internal Pitney Bowes departments (Payroll, Finance, Legal)
- Interpreting and analysing data using spreadsheets and reports from systems to resolve data queries
- Support local and global total rewards colleagues in corporate initiatives such as compensation planning, rewards communications, and well-being
Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid experience working with Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Pension Schemes and comfortable preparing and presenting at trustee meetings
- Comprehensive knowledge of voluntary health/welfare/life and retirement programs within the UK
- Strong computer skills, especially with MS Excel; big picture thinking with ability to identify, analyze and work towards critical outputs independently
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships, clear communication style and influencing skills
- Degree qualified
- Use of SAP and Visier for standard and simple custom report design and generation
- Exposure to multiple EU country programs and their relevant voluntary benefit offerings; ASO plan designs and implementation;
- Fluent in second European language (English/French/German/Italian/Nordic language)– written and verbal
- Managing transition and change within budget and time constraints
- Fast paced matrixed organisation
- Communication and support of business strategies, vision and values
- Managing working relationships with European and North America-based managers ensuring clarity in work decision making and differing cultural expectations
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping and mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes' 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.