Our client, a global Fintech organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a Junior HRBP / HR Generalist to join their team.
This is a new role in the team - you will work directly with people managers in the business to support the HRBP within the team in provide advice and coaching on employee related matters. Your role will require strong communication skills, and will need someone who is confident with stakeholder management.
My client will need someone who can start very quickly, and so the ideal candidate will be either immediately available or on a short notice period.
What they are looking for:
* A proven generalist background, ideally derived from a Financial / Professional Services organisation
* An ability to manage a number of queries simultaneously, as well as manage competing priorities effectively
* Very 'hands on, can-do attitude'
* Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
* Strong situational judgemental skills; able to help managers evaluate a number of options / outcomes
This really is a great role with huge potential to develop your own skillset and work alongside a fantastic team and client base.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett onor to apply.