11 months ago
Start Date: Jan/Feb 2018
Location: Wembley Park Head Office (North West London, next to Tube / Train)
Hours: Part-time - initially 2 days per week minimum
Salary: £30,000-£33,000 FTE, pro rata subject to experience
This company operates private doctor and dentist clinics across London. The company was set up in 2014 by an experienced team with backgrounds in the healthcare sector. One of their past businesses is now the UK's largest group of dental practices.
They deliver integrated healthcare services (private doctor, dentist and specialist all 'under-one-roof') to a client base that values technology-driven high quality healthcare accessible at affordable prices.
The company's first clinic site in Wandsworth, Central SW London has grown significantly in the last 2 years and the company is now embarking on a roll-out plan with the ambition to open 30+ clinic sites over the next 5-7 years.
They are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and experienced Junior HR Manager or Assistant Manager with a desire to advance their career rapidly. This is a unique opportunity to join and work with a small entrepreneurial team.
This is a sole role so the successful candidate will be required to fulfil all aspects of the HR function, however, as the business grows, they will have the autonomy to recruit and manage their own team. They will have the flexibility to continue on a P/T basis or increase their commitment to a F/T role, subject to business growth.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Work with the operations and finance teams to ensure HR processes are maintained (e.g. staff rotas and payroll changes, etc.)
- Manage holiday requests, absence leave and sickness leave
- Manage the full recruitment cycle (recruitment of new staff and induction process)
- Manage the Training, appraisal and development of staff
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR systems, processes and practices
- Understanding of basic Healthcare / CQC HR regulations would be an advantage
- CIPD qualifications will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills combined with thoroughness and very strong attention to detail
- IT literacy
- Motivation to work within a high-growth company
How to apply
Please click on Apply Now.