My client, a world renowned museum in central London are seeking an L&D Advisor ( Apprenticeships Levy) to add to their busy team on a permanent basis. This role will be to start as soon as possible, a 1-2 month notice period however will be considered. You will report into a L &D Manager and help manage an L&D Administrator. You will be sourcing and coordinating appropriate apprenticeship provision to ensure best value return from the apprenticeship levy. Working with the HR team, museum colleagues and external suppliers to design and coordinate early careers programmes such as internships and work experience which meet the needs of the museum and develops early career opportunities to provide a pipeline of talent for the future.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
1. Work with the L&D Manager to develop and deliver L&D requirements in the muesum, with a specific focus on apprenticeships, induction and early career development such as Assistant Curator Core Training.
2. Work with HR team colleagues and other departments to assess the organisational needs for apprenticeships and vocational training programmes, ensuring plans are integrated within the overall approach to learning and development.
3. Effectively coordinate the utilisation of the apprenticeship levy for the organisation, assessing and recommending appropriate apprenticeship standards and suppliers, ensuring a positive learning experience is created and delivered.
4. Coordinate the overall provision of apprenticeship programmes to ensure timely and successful completion of all learners.
5. Be an active member on any relevant Trailblazer groups for the muesum, along with subject matter experts.
6. Act as the apprenticeship subject matter expert, keeping up to date with external legislation and funding, legislative and regulatory policies, frameworks and procedures.
7. Support the overall L&D provision at the museum including some delivery, for example the corporate induction programme.
8. Compile routine progress reports and report on key metrics and data.
9. Educate managers and mentors on their role in supporting and developing apprentices as an essential part of their jobs.
10.Coordinate and administer the approach to work experience and other early careers initiatives within the museum