L&D Partner (Learning and Development) SYHA87262
Salary £29,822 - £32,666
Our client is an award winning not-for-profit organisation, passionate about housing and supporting people to live well, settle at home and realise their potential. They are an IIP Gold Standard and Sunday Times Best 100 Not-for-Profit organisation who have a reputation as being forward thinking, innovative and ambitious. They currently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 9000 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ over 600 people.
This is an exciting time to be working in organisational development within the wider People Team. They are right at the heart of their people plan and their transformation agenda. They will shortly be moving to their new Head Office on their journey to becoming an agile organisation and are now looking to recruit an inspiring individual who wants to make a difference across the business in the learning and development space.
Working closely with the People Partners and key stakeholders from all areas of the organisation, you will have specific responsibility for the scoping, management and delivery of our L&D strategy in order to help them build the capability and capacity for the future. If you want to help shape their thinking and approach, then this is a brilliant opportunity.
Are you the right fit? Their ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced in and passionate about learning and development
• Able to influence people at all levels
• A skilled communicator and confident presenter
• Excellent at planning and project management
• Committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service
• Self-motivated, energetic and brave, with a can-do attitude
• Resilient and determined to succeed and deliver great results
• A great team player
• Driven and want to grow in the OD space
• Tuned into their values
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
• Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours and Part Time
• Excellent training and development opportunities, including support with continuous professional development
• Rewards, our employee discount scheme which offers cash back and shopping discounts
• Westfield Health plan (employer paid)
Working Hours: Full time - 37 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
Closing Date: Friday 6th September 2019
Interview Date: w/c Monday 16th September 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.