L&D Coordinator, London
Our client, a Global law firm, are looking to recruit a high potential Learning & Development coordinator to join their already established team.
This role will join a highly successful learning function with a focus on the delivery of excellence. You will report into the L&D Coordination Lead and work closely with colleagues in London and across other Global offices.
- Coordinating end to end organisation of all internal and external training for clients
- Undertaking all learning administration, booking and coordinating training rooms
- Making use of the LMS to support the firm in their learning activities
- Preparing learning course evaluations and producing reports
- Engaging with key stakeholders
- Working as part of the wider team and acting as a face of the business for learning
- Prior learning experience, ideally, in a professional services or legal environment
- Experience and knowledge of L&D/ LMS systems and best practice approach
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong academic background
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
If you feel this role fits your experience and interest please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call