Learning & Development Manager- Professional Services
Our client, a leading law firm based in central London, are looking to add a talented Learning & Development Manager to their established team, on a 12 month FTC.
The role is based in lovely, central London offices, with a reporting line directly to the Head of Learning. It will sit as part of the wider HR function and operate on a varied basis, looking specifically at the design, delivery and programme management of core curricula. The role will also have exposure to exciting projects linked to the firmwide strategy.
- Develop and deliver core career skills programmes to support members of the firm on their personal progression and to maximise performance
- Lead on core career and development programmes alongside the L&D strategy
- Assist the Head of L&D on Partner based training events
- Work with third party vendors and externals to ensure the offering is of the highest level
- Utilising the LMS to remain at the forefront of firm dvelopment
- Engage with project work included blended learning, digital learning and learning comms & marketing projects.
- Demonstrable experience of the full learning life cycle, preferably within the legal space or at least within professional services
- Strong training, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to design, deliver and manage learning and development programmes
- Excellent attention to detail, project and time management skills, as well as an awareness of L&D trends.
This role requires an experienced Learning professional that is confident and engaging in the classroom. The individual needs to be creative and commercial and have excellent stakeholder management.
Please contact Craig on email@example.com or call