*L&D Manager* *London* *Legal*
Our client, a world leading law firm, is looking to expand their L&D function with a high-potential learning and development manager.
This role will:
- Work directly with the Head of L&D and the wider learning team to help design and deliver learning interventions in line with the needs of the firm
- Liase with external third-party suppliers to meet business needs
- Design & deliver a range of professional skills-based courses & workshops
- Stewardship of the legal training budget
- Working closely with the apprentice population
- Educated to a degree level, preferably with a legal slant.
- Experience working in learning within the legal space or with a professional services body
- A learning or coaching qualification highly desirable
- Proven track record of learning interventions and development initiatives
- Strong stakeholder engagement, with excellent oral, written and presentation skills
If this role fits your experience or you want to find out more, please share your profile with firstname.lastname@example.org or call.