Legal Sector - £45,000 - £60,000
Learning and Development Partner
Our client, a well-establish legal firm in Kent, are looking for a highly-competent Learning and Development Partner to join their fantastic L&D team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate significant operational management experience in an L&D role within the legal services industry. They will have experience in the design and delivery of training initiatives and a strong knowledge of the legal sector, including its L&D challenges, or a similar professional service.
The role will involve:
- Oversight of design, deployment and expansion of training and development programmes
- Implementation of appraisal and performance management
- Devising L&D strategy consistent with business objectives
- Cultivate a culture of learning and development within the firm
-Selecting and working alongside third party providers to deliver tailored programmes to the business
- Prior experience in L&D in the legal space or similar (e.g., Accountancy) is highly desirable.
If you are suitable for this position, please callor
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity.