Regional Learning & Development Specialist
Our client, a UK based customer science and data company with global reach, are looking for a learning and development specialist to lead the learning strategy and control the development for employees and clients across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Design and deliver efficient learning plans and programmes which embody the company values
- Own the Learning strategy, ensuring adherence to the strategic objectives of the region
- Utilise all technological capabilities to develop and deliver digital learning experiences
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the growth plans of the business, optimize effectiveness and maintain knowledge of learning and development trends and technology
- Bachelors or equivalent degree within in Human Resource Management or related subject
- Curious, creative and innovative thinker with a demonstrable passion for the L&D space
- Experience of stakeholder engagement
- Experience with training design, delivery and facilitation
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key role in the learning and development department for this global organisation whilst working closely with senior stakeholders.
For more information please or call us on.