An exciting opportunity has come up for a talented Lead HR Consultant to join our client, a Global Bank.
You will directly provide HR consultancy support to the senior leadership team within a specific area of the Banks' business, managing a number of priority initiatives. You will also be an integral part of developing and integrating the team, and so experience of change and transformation, governance and process is essential for the role.
This role will have a broad remit, and would suit someone who is strong with change delivery.
What they are looking for:
* A proven consultancy background, derived from either a large Financial or Professional Services organisation.
* A passion for developing people strategy and implementing processes.
* A willingness to be hands on with involvement in a number of projects and manage changing priorities effectively.
* Strong business acumen, and experience to take ownership of key projects
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
This really is a great role with huge potential to work very closely with well respected leaders in the industry and build / shape your own team.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett onor to apply.