This is an exciting role to truly Business Partner and work with the HR Director to develop and implement the annual People Plan for the business area to deliver the Corporate People Plan at a local level.
You will be the key driver of business change keeping challenge and support high with great communications that really engage the business.
- Develop, drive and implement the people plan for the assigned business unit, including; capability, employee engagement and talent initiatives, in order to support the drive of business performance.
- Partner with Directors and, where required, Executive grade stakeholders in leading and driving organisational change programmes
- Develop and maintain trusting and effective partnerships with senior line managers, challenging their thinking and working closely with them to co-develop solutions to meet their current and future business needs
- Lead, monitor and drive forward business wide talent and succession planning
- Work in partnership with the business unit, analysing trends and key metrics to understand the key performance issues, objectives and drivers, subsequently proactively driving the HR agenda.
- Coach senior managers on organisational effectiveness and Leadership Development of business leaders.
- Evaluate and improve the impact of all strategic and local initiatives with the business, identifying and considering the need for change and facilitating the formulation of any appropriate change plans
- Actively leverage the Shared Service HR teams and specialist HR Centres of Excellence to deliver timely, business efficient and cost effective solutions
- Deputise for the Head of HR as required.
You will ideally have:
- Demonstratable relationship management experience at all levels of the organisation
- Change management experience
- Experience of implementation of people plans in a fast paced environment - essential
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of employment law and implementation in a commercial environment
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- CIPD qualification - desirable
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity!