Job Title: Leadership Assessment Specialist
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience + Car Allowance
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the role:
- The purpose of the role is to work closely with the Head of Talent and Development to have the best leaders in the Industry.
- Truly understanding the business priorities and direction, aligning to meet the requirements of the organisation with respect to future and current leadership capabilities.
- With the Head of Talent & Leadership Development, design and deliver world class leadership development services to all levels of leadership across the global regions.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Works with the Head of Function to support the development and capability of all senior leaders in the organisation, including C-suite and global leaders.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of the leadership assessment framework in alignment with the Company's People framework
- Delivery of 1:2:1 learning sessions on specific topics for Senior Leaders
- Builds unique competency development plans during annual Executive PDPs and support the execution.
- Acts as an internal coach and mentor for senior leadership groups with the ability to give feedback on performance and inspire people to change.
- Designs and delivers world class leadership development programmes including curriculum courses for all levels of management and leadership
- Deliver 360 Assessment feedback sessions, psychometric profiling sessions and performance feedback for all levels of management and leadership
- Attend and deliver stakeholder progress meetings as requested by HRBPs and Head of Talent & Leadership Development.
- Works with Talent Manager to create tangible collateral fit for delivery into the business.
- Uses data analytics to assess the Talent within the Company, draws conclusions and advises on suitable solutions.
- You are responsible for stakeholder management and regular status updates.
- Maintains effective communication and relationships throughout the training design cycle, ensuring that any emerging development needs are recognised and assumptions are tested along the way.
Key knowledge and experience:
- A bachelor's degree in psychology
- Progressive experience in HR is essential
- Experience in a hands-on role dedicated to leadership development, including assessment, design and delivery.
- Experience in delivering psychometric profiling sessions (ie SDI, DISC, Myer-Briggs, SHL, etc).
- An existing coaching accreditation is advantageous
The Company is the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses. Through their network of 19 local offices, they handle annual client turnover of £5 billion since 2010, they have advanced more than £26bn to small and medium sized businesses throughout the country.
Formed in 1982, they are a member of the Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA) and support businesses in over 300 industry sectors. Globally, the company has operations in 44 locations, in 14 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, supporting more than 9,500 business customers worldwide.
In 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 the company was awarded a place in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 48th in the most recent poll. They are supported by their parent company, a 208-year old business-to-business services group involved in logistics, shipping and ship management, floating accommodation, hydrographic survey and geophysical services, offshore project management, retail and construction equipment hire.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the Company's careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Leadership Assessor, Corporate Leadership Assessor, Leadership Evaluation Specialist, Leadership Development Officer, Talent and Development Manager, Learning and Development Manager, Talent and Leadership Manager, Training Controller, Learning and Development Controller, Talent and Leadership Controller, Training Supervisor, Learning and Development Supervisor, Talent and Leadership Supervisor, Training Coordinator, Learning and Development Coordinator, Talent and Leadership Coordinator may also be considered for this role.