Our client is now in one of the most exciting periods in the history of the business and have set ambitious, challenging objectives for the future. Their vision is very simple. They want to be an organisation that delivers amazing customer service, is a brilliant place to work, and is strong, stable and resilient financially so that they can keep building new homes. They want to have a service for older people that is really special, that has impact and influence where they work, and most importantly one that their customers and employees feel proud to be part of.
Overview of the team
The Learning and Development team are a specialist team driving forward the people strategy as well as ensuring that the Learning and Development needs of the business are met. The team lead by example, are approachable, flexible and responsive to customer needs. They deliver value for money, are focused on finding solutions and will always show their initiative. They are ambitious and want to become the very best at what they do.
About the role
Our client is now seeking a Learning Advisor to work within their HR team to analyse the training needs across the business and develop innovative, effective learning solutions that are in line with their Learning and Development Strategy, best practice, and business requirements
• Work closely with Learning Partner/s and senior managers to complete training needs analyses, scoping requirements for all employees to ensure that key technical, professional, behavioural and mandatory learning and development needs are identified.
• Analyse the training needs identified and provide and cost appropriate training and development solutions.
• Design and deliver learning solutions either personally or through outsourcing to approved suppliers, develop and implement and evaluate e-learning initiatives to ensure greatest value for money.
• Manage contracts with external training providers ensuring returns on investment are realised.
• Review the effectiveness and efficiency of all training / development activities in order to determine corrective actions where necessary and to exploit opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Lead and manage the Guinness e-learning and LMS systems and use them to enhance their offering as well as delivering better value for their business’ money.
• Experience of customer service.
• Up to date knowledge of Learning and Development methods and industry best practice.
• Experience of the complete training cycle – design, delivery and evaluation.
• Good oral and written communications.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Relevant sector experience.
• Experience of internal and external supplier management.
• Experience of project managing.
This role requires significant travel and flexibility to work from multiple locations.
Closing date: Friday 24th November at 5pm
Interview dates: Wednesday 6th & Friday 8th December
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.