LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
Our client, a global professional services business, is looking to recruit a Learning and Development Advisor to join their team.
This role will be based full time at their Hammersmith office.
The role will entail:
- Manage, lead and grow external faculty pool in Europe
- Recruitment, selection and on-boarding of new external faculty team members
- Build engagement and collaboration with external team
- Quality assurance and data management of external team
- Create community for external team built on trust, support and teamwork
- Maintain roadmap for external team to support the business vision and strategy
Ares of key capabilities and experience needed:
- Understanding of the learning and development sector
- General HR experience - recruitment, onboarding, sustaining relationships
- Understanding of facilitation and Faculty
- Project management / strong administration experience
- Embedding / maintaining systems / processes
- Relationship management - internally & externally
- Demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for the above
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing business with huge career progression potential.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Terri Wickett onor to apply.