6 months ago
Learning and Development Advisor
Our client is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. They have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
Position: Learning and Development Advisor
Location: Hereford, Herefordshire (Worcester, Gloucester, Monmouth, Ludlow and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £27,000 to £35,000 p.a. plus a car allowance
About the role:
They are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Advisor to join the HR team based in their head office in Hereford. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing skills and continue to grow your Learning and Development career in an organisation that values learning.
- Providing training interventions to new and c700 existing clients on the full product and service range offered by our client through maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of all products and services within the business
- Partnering the business in the development of new products by ensuring up to date learning methodology is used in the design of learning material to aid successful product launch internally and externally
- Providing a diverse range of L&D interventions for c300 internal staff across the company sites in a variety of L&D disciplines including induction, product, IT systems, knowledge, skills and behaviour and management development
- Assisting the L&D Manager in achieving the external revenue target agreed by the business whilst ensuring that costs are controlled within the agreed budget
- Assisting the L&D Manager in the delivery of the L&D strategy and provide relevant Management Information to increase the value provided by the L&D function
- Learning and Development / CIPD qualification or work experience to the same level
- Experience of TNA (Training Needs Analysis), diagnostic, sourcing, delivery and evaluation of L&D interventions
- Experience of using various learning delivery methodology
- Proven experience of delivering learning outcomes in line with agreed KPIs
- Proficient / expert in Microsoft Office 2013 suite or equivalent
- Proficient / expert in the use of technology in learning design and delivery
- Previous experience of working within a combine HR and L&D environment
- Experience of managing and developing online learning content is also required
- Ability to communicate, influence and deliver training effectively with internal staff and external clients at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of technical systems and hardware both bespoke to allpay and off the shelf
- Willingness and ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally as required for the post, staying overnight as required
They are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at our client are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
You may have experience of the following: Learning and Development Advisor, L&D Advisor, Learning & Development Advisor, L&D, Learning and Development, L&D Consultant, Learning & Development Consultant Learning and Development Officer, L&D Officer, Training, Trainer, Coaching, HR Officer, HR Advisor, Human Resources, Financial Services, CIPD, etc.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
16 days ago
only 6 days until close