Our client is a top 100 charity, supporting people with learning disabilities, mental health needs or physical disabilities across England and Wales. Their income is currently around £77 million pa and they employ approximately 3,600 staff at more than 300 locations and support over 2000 people.
They currently have an opportunity for a Learning and Development Coordinator to join them at their offices in Leigh to provide support with the delivery of high quality services to the people they support, through leading the coordination of the Learning and Development activity across the North-West area.
A strong administrator, you will handle and direct queries received, provide support and complete administration to help deliver their training programmes, to include:
• Managing the North-West area L&D team's central mailbox.
• Booking venues and trainers for learning events.
• Course bookings/cancellations via the training database (LMS).
• Supporting trainers with the preparation of events
• Recording evaluation/feedback and completing follow ups.
• Coordinate all essential training for employees, induction for new starters, working in partnership with the Recruitment Coordinator.
• Supporting the wider team to deal with queries regarding the Care Certificate/e-learning and Management Development Programme.
• Finance Administration responsibilities
• Assisting the team with general office administration duties such as stationery orders, ingoing/outgoing post and raising payments for invoices received.
With previous experience in providing high quality administrative support, ideally within an adult social care environment, you will have excellent telephone skills, with the ability to build rapport quickly whilst delivering excellent customer service. You will ideally have experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) with a requirement of regular use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, therefore previous experience with these applications would be preferred.
25 days paid annual leave, which increases after 3 and 5 years' service
Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.