3 months ago
Learning and Development Lead
Our client is one of the UK’s leading bid management companies. They have won £5.5bn in RFPs, bids and tenders since 2008. Working with some of the world’s biggest companies, against the toughest competition, they have a tried and tested approach that delivers consistent wins for business, takes the mystery out of how to do it and turns the team into a winning machine.
Position: Learning & Development Lead
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £45k - £51k depending on experience
Benefits: Competitive, market benchmarked employment package for experienced professionals. Shone will investment in your personal development and learning within a high growth entrepreneurial environment.
About the role:
The Learning and Development Lead is an opportunity for you to launch and develop our client's blended learning offering for both corporate and individual bid professionals. They have outlined the initial roadmap and are looking for a hands-on learning and development expert to execute, innovate and develop their digital led training product suite and offering. You will work closely with the executive team to shape and grow the future of learning for their clients within this fast-growing boutique professional services company. The role will suit someone that has solid experience in leading learning and development and is now looking to advance their career with a more varied entrepreneurial role.
- Design a blended bid learning curriculum via digital learning tools to complement existing services
- Commercialise Shine’s training offering through a combination of online distribution and direct B2B sales
- Work closely with the CMO and craft content to effectively launch and market Shine’s digitised training offering
- Innovate and continually improve training curriculum for Shine’s clients
- Decide and select appropriate third parties where required to create core training products
- Manage training budget and relationships with third-parties to develop training
- Professional know-how in creating and executing digital learning and development strategies, based on
practical experience and theoretical foundations
- Proven success in delivering engaging learning and development programs with strong retention
- Proven success in B2B sales for training services and / or professional services
- Experience delivering effective e-learning development and knowledge of distribution platforms
- Pricing and contract negotiation for both sales and third-party relationships
- Experience in the full lifecycle of a winning bid process
- Understanding key elements of winning a bid and critical areas for bid professional training support
- Understanding of digital marketing and effective distribution of digital learning
- Experience in the launch, development and marketing of new digital products
You may have experience of the following: Learning & Development Lead, L&D Lead, Learning and Development Lead, Learning & Development Manager, L&D Manager, Learning and Development Manager, Training Manager, Training Lead etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.