Learning and Development Manager
Needing someone to start as soon as possible
An amazing FTSE30 business is looking for someone to come in and lead a team of 4 support staff and take on a full 360 Learning and Development Manager role with a key business partnering role to the business.
This person will be looking at design and delivery of key learning and leadership programmes with the view of growing this team in the long term.
This person will be responsible for:
- Designing key Learning and Development programmes, aligned with divisional and site business partners to put together strategic learning agendas specifically designed to the set objectives of the function.
- Working with SME's to agreed target populations for specific learning objectives.
- Applying 70-20-10 to each strategic learning project.
- Supporting the development of deployed capability models aligned to the new capability framework across this business.
- Coach and advise line managers across the business.
- Manage a team of 4 support staff and look to build out this function.
It is desirable that this person has a bachelor's degree or equivalent. A strong knowledge of end to end learning and development is an absolute necessity to succeed in this role as this business are looking for a complete all round subject matter expert.
Please contact Jack Biddulph who is leading this search onor
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as a partner with regards to this vacancy.