3 months ago
Elevation HR are excited to be working exclusively with one of our leading Manufacturing clients looking for a Learning and Development Manager to be based out of their site in Sheffield. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a really great organisation, where people are pivotal to success and personal development is encouraged and supported. The L&D Manager will be responsible for the development and management of both the training academy and of the Learning, Development and Training solutions across the organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is experienced in talent development, training and engagement; working for a growing organisation who places great emphasis on it's employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, delivery and development of engaging and effective Learning Programmes based on organisational and individuals Learning needs
- Development of multi-discipline training programmes through carrying out training needs analysis
- Management of the Apprenticeship Levy, sourcing funding for additional learning throughout the business as well as developing and managing relationships with local colleges and training providers to ensure best use of funding
- Design and delivery of both 'soft skills' training solutions as well as technical training solutions to help and support business effectiveness and growth
- Development of current and future talent strategies inclusive of succession planning
- Keeping training records and management of training budgets
Elevation HR are keen to speak with candidates with the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience at L&D Manager level with relevant supporting qualifications
- Commercially astute with previous experience working within a manufacturing, engineering, automotive or construction environments
- Ability to develop from scratch learning strategies that can be adopted within the business.
- Comprehensive understanding of the full training cycle - needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation within a commercial organisation
- Excellent engagement, communication and organisational skills
- Experience of leading NVQ qualifications and accreditation
- Knowledge of training providers and relevant awarding bodies
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close