4 months ago
Elevation HR are excited to be working with one of our leading Engineering clients looking for a Learning and Development Manager to be based out of their site in Doncaster. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful, diverse organisation. The L&D Manager will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the people strategy work stream objectives across the organisation as well as ensuring innovative L&D solutions are delivered to a high standard.
Reporting into the HR Projects Manager the successful candidate will need to develop and maintain excellent relationships with all areas of the business, maintain a consultative approach, deliver the full learning cycle and demonstrate the organisation's core values and behaviours consistently.
Some travel may be required but largely within the North of the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, delivery and development of engaging and effective Learning Programmes based on organisational and individuals Learning needs
- Carrying out the full learning cycle through TNA, effective planning, stakeholder management, innovative design, delivery planning and ongoing evaluation
- Management of the delivery of the Management Development Programme to enable Managers to knowledgably and skillfully manage teams
- Assist the development of a Leadership Academy; focusing on succession planning initiatives
- Supporting the design of functional skills academies to drive business performance, behaviours and efficiency
- Analysis and interpretation of MI to identify knowledge, skills and behaviour gaps as well as evaluating the impact of change solutions, providing recommendations to improve services
Elevation HR are keen to speak with candidates with the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role within a large, diverse organisation
- Experience in the development of blended learning solutions
- Commercially astute with ability to deliver effective learning solutions
- Ability to manage L&D projects in an ever-changing environment
- Skilled in the use of the full learning cycle through LNA, design, delivery and evaluation
- Flexibility to travel to additional locations within the North of England and at times, wider UK
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
27 days ago
only 14 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close