7 months ago
Elevation HR are proud to be exclusively working with a leading organisation in Doncaster looking to engage a Learning and Development Manager to support the delivery of the organisations strategy through growing the skills and capabilities of their people.
The Learning and Development Manager will be responsible for the implementation and management of learning interventions and will work closely with organisational leaders.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the senior leadership team to identify training and development needs of staff
- Designing and delivering training solutions to meet learning and development needs aligned to the needs of the organisation
- Provide critical support to the leadership team in order to assist with the development of them and their teams
- Manage the organisation's apprenticeship levy and ensure it is being utilised effectively to ensure best value
- Constant evaluation and improvement of the training being delivered
- Scoping solutions that deliver a fantastic learning experience and meet the needs of the business
Elevation HR are keen to speak with L&D Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Successful track record of designing and delivering training
- Ability to lead and develop people
- Effective in relationship building and influencing
- Educated to degree level in any discipline
- Exceptional communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Effective team player
The role ideally be over 4 days per week (3 will be considered). If you are an L&D Professional who values diversity, integrity and is an expert at leading and developing people then please get in touch.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR related positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.