South West (Swindon or surrounding areas)
Full time, 35 hours per week
Our Client is a leading national provider of retirement housing and care services for people aged 55 and above. They deliver affordable, contemporary, person-centred care and housing that meets individual needs, improves wellbeing and promotes independent living.
They are a not-for-profit organisation and operate in over 150 local authority areas-managing around 19,000 Retirement and Extra Care apartments and provide over 80,000 hours of care each week to more than 31,000 customers.
They are currently looking to recruit a full time Learning and Development Partner to cover the South West region.
The Learning and Development Partner is part of the Organisational Development community reporting into the Lead Learning and Development Partner. They will be the key L&D professional working out in the business to provide staff development expertise and consultancy that fully supports the cultural and behavioral changes required to achieve continuous improvement for the organisation.
You will plan and deliver a wide ranging portfolio of skills and behavioural training programmes to a diverse population at all levels in the business.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
• Experience in health and social care
• Recognised training qualification i.e. CIPD, CTP, TAP or similar
• Experience of delivering learning and development interventions to a diverse range of learners
• Proven track record of effective stakeholder management
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Excellent organisational / communication / analytical skills
• The ability to adopt a coaching style to support others
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, can communicate well and concisely
• The ability to effectively use a LMS and other learning technologies
If along with the above you are committed to delivering the best, are passionate about developing others and the organisation and have a can-do approach with a supportive customer focused attitude, we would love to hear from you.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.