Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for an Learning Business Partner to join their team.
This role will report into the Group Head of L&D and will be responsible for the delivery of L&D solutions for specific areas of the business. This role will both define the strategy, as well as manage the operational delivery of tailored learning solutions. The successful candidate will be experienced and comfortable with leading on the design and delivery of learning solutions using the 70:20:10 framework. Experience with driving digital learning interventions is desirable as the organisation will be looking at this area into the future. This role will require strong communication skills and will need someone who is confident with stakeholder management at a very senior level.
What they are looking for:
* A proven L&D background, ideally derived from inhouse role as an L&D Consultant or Learning Business Partner
* Strong experience of design and delivery of learning interventions
* An ability to manage competing priorities effectively
* Very 'proactive, can-do attitude'
* Excellent communication skills and ability to have strong impact with stakeholders
* Experienced with delivering at pace
* Ability to travel regionally
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett onor to apply.