Learning & Organisation Development Consultant - 12 Month FTC
London, £40,000 - £50,000
Our client, a leading UK Charity, are looking for additional support within their impressive Learning function. This role, a Learning & Organisation Development Consultant will support the new Brand Strategy project.
This role, reporting directly to the Head of Learning, will work closely with the wider HR team, the Brand and Creative teams and with stakeholders to develop Learning and OD solutions. The primary function of the role will be to support the new Brand Strategy porject and rollout.
- Support the internal brand launch by leading training activities, developing bespoke learning interventions for various levels of staff and utliising learning technologies (LMS & E-Learning)
- Manage and engage key stakeholders to aid adoption of the training programme and understand core learning requirements
- Manage supplier relationships and assist in selection of third parties for delivery and design, if and when required
- Manage the delivery of webinars and eLearning
- Support the implementation of company behaviours and act as a learning SME within the business.
= Signiificant demonstrable experience of Learning and Development best practice
= Experience of supplier management
= Educated to degree level or with a formal CIPD qualification
= Ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and delivered to timescales.
= Experience of project management and instructional design
= Consultative experience with strong relationship management skills
If this role is of interest or if you would like to understand more detail, please call Craig Meehan onor