3 months ago
Elevation HR are delighted to be recruiting for a Learning and Development Manager for one of our Doncaster based manufacturing clients. Reporting to the Head of HR the L&D Manager will be responsible for managing and facilitating all of the Learning and Development solutions across the business.
Working closely with the senior operational management teams the role will have a key focus on both regulatory and competency training for the technical teams as well as focussing on strengthening the learning and development offering to the wider business and central functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying training needs analysis and implementing solutions either through design, delivery and implementation of learning interventions or making recommendations on bringing external expertise into the business. The role will have responsibility for a small L&D team as well as indirect reports focussed on technical competency training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of the core Learning and Development plan for the business
- Work closely with the Head of HR and Senior Leaders to create and deliver the company-wide L&D strategy
- Manage the L&D team and trainers to design, deliver and evaluate training effectiveness within the business.
- Introduce blended learning techniques to improve and develop learning across the wider business
- Ensure learning programmes and interventions are relevant and support employees in their personal development
- Work closely with business stakeholders to carry out training needs analysis in line with people development reviews and engagement results
- Management of the Apprenticeship Levy, sourcing funding for additional learning throughout the business as well as developing and managing relationships with local colleges and training providers to ensure best use of funding
- Management of end to end projects, ensuring delivery in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Responsibility for LMS and management of learning data and Production of L&D MI information as required
We are looking to speak with Learning & Development professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience at L&D manager level with CIPD qualification or equivalent qualification in Learning and Development
- Experience of L&D gained ideally within a manufacturing, Engineering or industrial environments
- Ability to develop from scratch learning strategies that can be adopted within the business.
- Comprehensive understanding of the full training cycle - needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation within a commercial organisation
- Ability to influence and motivate cross-functionally and across all levels
- strong organisational and planning ability as well as a confident and engaging communication style
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close