A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Training Manager to join our team at one of the most luxury hotels in London.
As Training Manager you will promote learning and development at the Hotel, both internally and externally, on and off the job and for all levels of employee within the Hotel, under the guidance of the HRD and within the limits of established policies and procedures.
Further responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* You will analyse and prioritise training needs within the Hotel, making reference to resources such as LQA & Forbes standards, SOP Manuals, Guest Comment Cards and to develop monthly and annual training plans based on these training needs.
* Develop and issue monthly training calendars.
* Assist the HRD, Learning & Development colleagues and Management Committee team members to produce training plans for each department and individual employees with support from the Departmental Trainers.
* To manage the development, implementation and delivery of training programmes to meet identified needs ensuring guest service, quality, profit enhancement and staff security and safety for everyone at the hotel.
* To assist Departmental Trainers in achieving their departmental training objectives for on-job training by coaching and motivating them through regular contact and monthly meetings, and by carrying out regular audits of Personal Development Plans and Training records.
* To expand and promote the library of training resources and ensure maintenance of all training equipment often.
* To assist with the co-ordination and delivery of hotel induction and follow-up induction, ensuring that it is run regularly, delivering sessions if assigned trainer is unavailable, and updating sessions in line with the Hotel Group, hotel, company standards, legislation and the needs of the business.
* To assist in compiling the Hotel's training budget and to control and monitor expenditure on a monthly basis.
* To establish links with Local Education Authorities, Industry Organisations, Government Bodies, nominated Universities and Colleges and other contacts as appropriate, always looking for opportunities to promote the Hotel.
You will have a :
* Immaculate personal presentation
* Excellent command of English
* IT literate
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent attention to detail
* Confident, professional and welcoming personality
* 28 days' paid holiday during each holiday year including Bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Free meals
* Uniform and free laundry service for most positions
* Season ticket loan
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* F&B discounts across
* Guest hotel experience for employees
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Free staff social events
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Free Employee Assistance Helpline for you and your family
* Occupational health service