Learning & Development Officer
Quadrotech specializes in making Microsoft Office 365 better for enterprise organizations by providing them with a suite of software products that complement and enhance their cloud service. This ranges from migration solutions that take care of moving data into and out of Office 365, reporting applications that show how employees are using and configuring the service, and management tools which allow them to delegate control of Office 365 to other users in the company with enhanced security and flexibility.
Today we have over 130 employees located in Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Canada and Slovakia.
As a rapidly-growing company, joining the family at Quadrotech means you join a team of fast thinking, hardworking individuals and an environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally.
We are looking to recruit a Learning and Development Officer to join our Human Resources team. Focusing on individual and team learning and professional development of our global workforce, the L&D Officer will report to the Global Head of HR and work closely with line managers and employees.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Bristol, United Kingdom, with the flexibility to work from home one or two days per week. Domestic and international travel will be required in order to deliver training sessions.
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of all in-house and e-learning training for the business.
- Identify training needs within the organisation.
- Design, expand, evaluate and coordinate training and development programmes that meet the requirements of the business and the individuals.
- Develop and carry out effective onboarding programme.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met and recorded.
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Assist in the preparation of any training materials.
- Work with third parties to create solutions which include a blended learning, coaching, classroom training, and action learning & e-learning.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Assist line managers to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages and webinars.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning.
- Bachelor's degree in most disciplines is acceptable, Business, Management, Human Resources and Psychology qualifications can be advantageous; and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is preferred.
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role is required and work experience in the IT industry preferred.
- Experience in training development and delivery.
- Strong IT is required, knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365 and CRM preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- The right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Proactive, innovative-thinking, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Willing to learn and develop a solid understanding about our business.
- Passionate for continuous learning.
- Organised and efficient.
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues face to face and remotely, employing high level of team working and liaison skills.
- Able to work in challenging situations, to quickly adapt to changing environments, have a positive attitude and work with cross-cultures.
- Open to travel