6 months ago
Elevation HR are delighted to be recruiting for a Learning and Development Specialist. Reporting into the manager the Learning and Development Specialist will be part of a team responsible for the effective delivery of Learning solutions across the organisation. The business has a UK wide presence and the role will involve some travel to various sites to deliver training and to engage with managers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, delivery and implementation of learning interventions using blending techniques as appropriate across the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of the core Learning and Development plan for the business areas, whilst working closely with Senior Leaders to deliver the company-wide L&D strategy
- Ensuring learning programmes and interventions are relevant and support employees in their personal development
- Working closely with business stakeholders to carry out training needs analysis
- Management of end to end projects, ensuring delivery in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Production of L&D MI information as required
- Development of external relationships
We are looking to speak with Learning & Development professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role with CIPD qualification or equivalent qualification in Learning and Development
- Comprehensive understanding of the full training cycle; needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation within a commercial organisation
- Ability to influence and motivate cross-functionally and across all levels
- Confident and engaging communication style
- Strong organisational and planning ability
The successful candidate will act as expert L&D point of contact for the wider organisation and must, therefore, be confident in operating at this level, confident to work autonomously and flexible to travel as and when required.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at -****** for more information on:
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment