Job Title: Learning & Development Technology Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: Tuesday, 29th August 2017
The company is the UK's leading independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses. As a privately-owned business, they understand the challenges and demands of running and growing a business.
Through their network of 19 local offices, they handle annual client turnover of £5 billion and advance in the region of £483m to small and medium sized businesses throughout the country.
Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for Design and development of digital training modules for clients and employees.
- Responsible for taking training needs and determining appropriate digital training solutions that are engaging, visual and on brand.
- Responsible for producing story boards that present a clear picture of the proposed solution.
- Responsible for presenting ideas and concepts to gain agreement to proposed approach.
- Responsible for utilising the development tools available to deliver training solutions that meet the brief within the agreed timescales.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage time productively to ensure completion of quality work under the pressure of deadlines.
- Ensure brand standards are adhered to all times.
- Where a “Just in time” training solution is required, work with project teams to ensure that appropriate delivery mechanism is developed and the correct content is delivered.
- Provide regular updates on workload and progress of all assigned project.
- Be able to establish and maintain collaborative relationships and demonstrate that you value input / feedback and are willing to learn from others.
- Work closely with the Learning & Development Service Team to deploy content on our Learning Management System and other hosting sites.
- Continually explore new opportunities to further enhance their digital training offering through new technologies or approaches.
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience – proven experience of your creative and engaging eLearning, is organised and methodical.
- Skills – excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and be comfortable presenting your ideas. Be able to demonstrate excellent working knowledge of Adobe Captivate, good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications including Photoshop and Illustrator. Numeracy and literacy; IT- Microsoft Office, planning and organising
Desirable for the role:
- Experience – Training design and financial services industry experience
- Skills – Photography, Animation, Video & Audio Production / Editing. Sketching Skills
- Learning Management Systems – Working knowledge of LMS systems (Cornerstone / Success Factors)
Are you ready for your next ambitious challenge?
If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered to this role, candidates will need to complete the company's application portal. Candidates who don't do this will NOT be considered for the role. To do so, please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Candidates with experience of; Learning and Development, L and D, Learning & Development, E-Learning Officer, Graduate Training, Training and Development, E-Learning Executive, Graduate Development, Corporate Learning, Learning and Development Coordinator, Training Coordinator, Training Programme Officer, Learning and Development Advisor, Training, Corporate Training , L&D Advisor will also be considered for this role.