8 months ago
Learning & Development Trainer
You will join our client as a Learning & Development Trainer, reporting into the Learning & Development Manager. You will be working with key stakeholders across the organisation and will play a pivotal role in reviewing and developing their suite of blended learning training and materials, including sales and customer service, induction and systems training.
This role will also be involved in wider activities that support and deliver the exciting new L&D Organisational Strategy, in line with core business objectives, and to support their new Apprenticeship programme.
Learning & Development Trainer Responsibilities:
- Actively facilitate courses to a high standard, to embed a customer service culture that will retain, strengthen and grow the client's business.
- Be actively involved in sales and customer service training and Head Office induction programmes.
- Working with the L&D Team to continually evaluate organisational requirements to provide appropriate training.
- Work with key stakeholders to build a blended suite of training for technical, systems, process and service training, that can be utilised across the wider business.
- Support Team Leaders and Managers to develop their people skills.
- Proactively develop training materials alongside continuously evaluating the current training needs.
Learning & Development Trainer Requirements:
- CIPD Certificate in Learning Practice or recognised training qualification is desirable.
- Design, delivery and implementation of complete training programmes for all levels of ability.
- Salesforce CRM and systems training is desirable.
- Mix of innovative and traditional training experience.
- Working within a customer service focused industry.
- Ability to influence people at all levels.
- Strong time management able to plan and organise.
There may be times when UK travel is required.
About Our Client:
Our client has been making lawns look beautiful, lush and weed free for over 30 years. The company has grown to become Europe's largest lawn care company, with over 220 branches nationwide and over 2 million visits to customer’s homes each year.
Location: St Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0JD
Job type: Full time, 37.5 hours per week (permanent)
You may have experience of the following: Learning & Development Advisor, Training Officer, CPP, CIPD, L&D Trainer, Training, HR Administrator, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Customer Service, etc.