about 1 month ago
Elevation HR are delighted to be recruiting for a South Yorkshire based business looking to recruit a Learning & Development Trainer for their company. This will be working across several UK sites so candidates should be prepared to travel extensively within the role.
Reporting directly into the Training Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for designing and delivering a diverse range of materials within varied business environments and clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and delivery of programs, training sessions and workshops in a variety of business disciplines in line with company standards e.g. customer service, sales, telephone techniques training, office practice.
- Constant evaluation and assessment of training in order to make improvements where necessary
- Ensuring constant and effective communication channels with stakeholders through process
- Attending Client Meetings / Conference Calls to understand needs and build relationships
- Designing and carrying out virtual web-based training and wider blended learning techniques
- Working on multiple projects and providing training for several different stakeholders at any one time
Elevation HR are keen to speak with competent and confident Trainers and L&D professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar training or L&D role
- Sound understanding of the training cycle - design, delivery, evaluation
- Excellent communication, presentation and engagement skills
- Highly organised, energetic, positive attitude and personable
- CIPD, NLP, Coaching Qualifications etc. are desirable
This is a national role with extensive travel, so it is essential that you have your own car with a clean licence. There will be the requirement to train remotely at various UK sites so will involve regular nights away most weeks (approximately 8-10 nights per month). The organisation offer excellent benefits and personal support and development.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.