Corporate Functions / Legal Recruiter
Our client, a fast-moving start-up business with huge growth plans is looking for hire a Corporate Functions / Legal Recruiter to help them with their internal hiring.
They're on a fast-moving growth trajectory and as they are a tech start-up with a legal and financial services foundation, corporate functions and legal staff will be at the heart of what they do.
About the role:
- A role which will help with their huge growth plans as a business, predominantly in London but they are international, so hiring may span internationally too.
- A proactive sourcer who can help to understand their upcoming pipeline and proactively source and build effective relationships with potential future hires.
- A confident candidate who will be happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in to all people related projects, on an an-hoc basis. They're a very collegiate team where everyone gets stuck in.
About the candidate:
- Looking for a true hunter, someone who can source the 'needle in the haystack' for a variety of roles. Ideally experience as a Legal / Corporate Functions Recruitment Consultant.
- A fantastic communicator and relationship builder as the role will work directly with key stakeholders across the business and you must be able to influence and advise these people.
- They are a non-hierarchal company, which is mission led and they're looking for a down to earth, intrinsically driven candidate who will fit-in well with their values.
If you have the above experience and you're looking for a new challenge in a fantastic business with a great purpose and huge career opportunities, please send your CV and cover note to Terri Wickett at firstname.lastname@example.org