A rare opportunity for a proactive, efficient LEGAL SECRETARY has arisen at a leading international law firm in CARDIFF. The role is PART TIME (3 days ideally) and includes usual secretarial duties such as diary management, organisation of internal and client meetings, Skype meetings and events, arranging for expenses to be paid, audio typing and financial house keeping.
- Experience of managing the expectations of at least four or five busy Legal Advisers is essential so the ability to multi task is key.
- Solutions focussed.
- Able to deal with client billing, with a keen eye for detail and a proactive approach to finance queries.
- Highly motivated and able to stay calm under pressure.
- Takes a positive and ‘can do’ approach.
- Key strength in prioritisation.
- Flexible and ability to use own initiative.
- A strong team player.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent IT skills in a range of packages, not afraid to try new systems and ways of working.
- Seeks opportunity to grow and share knowledge with colleagues, learning about wider business activity.
- Seeks to provide outstanding levels of client service at all times, demonstrating a positive and professional image of the firm.
This firm has a strong culture and an excellent reputation. This is a super opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, to develop your skills and to champion a successful business. Competitive salary.