Our client, a global leading financial services organisation is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Assistant and Learning Management Systems Administrator to join their team in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
- Manage and own all aspects of the Cornerstone LMS
- Assist with system upgrades and be the key point of contact for Cornerstone
- Work with the L&D Consultants to ensure that training activities are appropriately uploaded and communicated in the LMS
- Deliver new starter on-boarding to make sure they understand how to use the LMS and access the training they require.
- Ambitious and happy to take on and manage a number of tasks at any one time.
- Extremley well organised, time efficient and the ability to prioritise
- A quick learner with a keen eye for detail
- HR/ Systems understand is esential
- Knowledge of Cornerstone is extremley advantagoues.
If you would like to be a part of a team within a fantastic organisation and have a knowledge of HR Administration, Learning and Development of HR Systems, then please apply now or get in touch with Stasio Dunford at firstname.lastname@example.org