about 1 year ago
My client, the UK's largest independent operator in their field are looking for a National Trainer to join their fantastic training department. The company itself has sites all over the UK and a very prestigious customer base.
The successful National Trainer will be working for an employer who spends a lot of time thinking about their employees providing effective career development.
The National Trainer role will be responsible for leading on the sales training for the whole of the UK, providing the sales staff with the relevant training around soft skills, account management and customer contact.
As the successful National Trainer you are likely to have significant experience in;
* Leading on the delivery of sales and account management induction programmes
* Organising, developing and designing training programs
* Identifying new and innovative ways to provide a high-quality training experience for the sales team
* Develop and maintain the training aids
* Manage induction training for new employees
* Be able to use a mix of different training tools such as; e-learning, virtual learning and class room activities.
* Relevant experience within a sales training environment is necessary
* Full clean driving licence and the flexibility to travel 3 or 4 days a week
* Experience delivering a very high quality training experience
To apply for the National Trainer, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application
11 days ago
only 17 days until close