about 1 year ago
Occupational Health Advisor
Our client is looking for reliable and enthusiastic person to join their Human Resources team as an Occupational Health Advisor.
Occupational Health Advisor Responsibilities:
- Pre and in employment medicals.
- Job related health assessments.
- Health surveillance programmes in accordance with the individual job role and responsibilities.
- Management referrals.
- Drug and alcohol testing, related to just cause and random testing.
- Working with the HR team to develop / implement a rolling 12-month plan for occupational health.
Occupational Health Advisor Requirements:
- Experience of working within an operational environment with a diverse workforce.
- Have an understanding of the legislation and practical application of occupational health & safety.
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Occupational Health.
- A qualification in HAVS is desirable.
- To be able to identify key health issues and assist in the development and provision of procedures and solutions.
- Experience in the use of management systems.
About our client:
They are the world’s biggest manufacturer of fruit gums and liquorice products entered the UK market in 1972, when it acquired a majority stake in the English firm Dunhills (Pontefract).
Location: Pontefract & Castleford, West Yorkshire
Job type: Part Time, Permanent; 28 hours per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 08.00 hrs until 15.00 hrs)
You may have experience of the following: Occupational Health Advisor, OH Nurse, Workplace Health Assessments, Health Surveillance & Screening, Sickness Absence Management, Occupational Health Service, etc.