11 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a growing national service provider specialising in security with a reputation for quality.
This is a role suitable for a graduate. Salary: £18-20K
How you can expect to spend your day:
This role will suit someone who would like to develop within the Office Admin / IT Support team and sees this role as the first stepping stone to achieve it.
* You will be responsible for the ordering of all IT & Telephony equipment upon instruction from Head of Support Services
* 1st Line IT Support for the company – liaising with key suppliers when required
* Provide administration of company vehicles ensuring compliance with all current legislation regarding use and insurance regulations liaising with Head of Mobiles
* Opening/taking of Post daily
* Conducting weekly ‘housekeeping’ list of all offices and its function, ensuring it runs smooth and effortlessly
* Responsible for ordering of couriers for Tendering/deliveries
* Responsible for all administrative Stationery orders on a weekly basis
* Responsible for updating the fuel consumption database on a weekly basis
* Responsible for all equipment required for sites, when needed
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
To be successful in the role you will need to be organised, flexible, have good team spirit and have a hunger to learn and develop.
* An intermediate application of Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint would be an advantage
* Previous Admin experience
* Customer services focus & Attention to detail
* Previous experience dealing IT issues including Printers, Photocopiers, Phones
Apply for this role