6 months ago
Owned by Spectris, a UK-based company specialising in productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls, our client has been a leader of sound and vibration management for over 70 years. As a global company with offices and agents in 55 countries and more than 1100 employees, their equipment and knowledge are behind thousands of achievements from virtually every industry, from high performance cars and smartphones to airports and satellites. Around the world, many of their research and development employees are recognised as global experts, aiding the scientific community and teaching at renowned centres of excellence. They are the only global service organisation in their field, unique in offering complete systems and applied solutions to help their customers by creating value that truly goes beyond measure.
Position: Office Administrator
Location: Royston, UK
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Hours: 30 per week (ideally worked over 5 days, Monday - Friday)
Salary: £Competitive, plus excellent benefits
Closing date: 31st January 2018
About the role:
Our client in Royston, Hertfordshire, has a vacancy for a part time Office Administrator to help support their growing business. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the office runs smoothly and providing administration support to their busy Management Team.
- Ordering and managing office stationery, employee refreshments (tea & coffee etc.)
- Arranging catering for business meetings & staff events
- Support with incoming calls and office post
- Managing travel arrangements for senior staff including some international travel
- Meeting coordination and secretarial support
- Management of annual employee events, Christmas Parties, product launches etc.
- General administration support to Senior Management team
- Supporting the HR Manager with personnel & recruitment administration
- Previous experience working within a business administration support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy and changing workload
- HR administration experience would be beneficial
- Excellent IT skills, confident using Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel & word are essential requirements)
The job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate sound and vibration experts from around the world in a pioneering company at the forefront of the sound and vibration industry. Freedom with responsibility is the framework for our client's employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.
You may have experience of the following: Office Administrator, Personal Assistant, HR Administrator, PA, EA, Admin Assistant, Office Admin, Secretary, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.