about 1 month ago
Office Administrator - Rayleigh, Essex
Salary: Circa £18,000
An opportunity has arisen with a fast growing Payroll Solutions company based in Rayleigh, Essex.
The role will support the team and complete administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have administration experience and a positive can do attitude.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
• General administration for the On-boarding team and Operations Manager.
• Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
• Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
• Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
• Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
• Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
• Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
• Maintains accurate records
• Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
• Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
Experience & Skills Required:
• Prior Office Administration experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work without supervision
• Excellent time management skills
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Ability to Handle Confidential Information
• Strong Record Keeping Skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.