5 months ago
Information on the company
With offices in London and San Francisco this is a cutting-edge tech start-up building a digital version of the physical world using Artificial Intelligence to recreate places and objects in incredible detail and render them into a virtual environment. Applications of this technology will begin with the construction industry being able to move decision making from a manual and physical process to an automated digital one. This technology will give construction teams on-demand site information by visualising diverse data onto an engineering accurate 3D digital model.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £18,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as an Office and People Manager in a dual role to help manage the running of the office and also supporting the team in their daily work. This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate looking to work for an innovative tech start-up with a highly ambitious team whilst developing experience in a range of business areas.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Office management and logistics to ensure smooth running of the office by handling deliveries, ordering in supplies, liaising with building management.
• HR support by, assisting with recruitment, issuing contracts to new joiners, overseeing onboarding, and supporting in the performance review process.
• Finance related activities such as working with company accountants to manage expenses, payroll, issuing and overseeing invoices.
• Administrative responsibilities such as coordinating meetings, answering calls, greeting clients.
• PA/EA duties by providing assistance to the Management Team, arranging travel and diary management, booking meeting rooms and supporting and briefing the Management Team in advance of key meetings.
• Attendance and facilitation of board meetings, to include minute taking and circulating action points.
• Ad hoc tasks and projects where necessary to assist with the day-to-day running of the company.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Prior experience in any of the areas this role convers would be advantageous e.g. HR, Office Management, Finance, Executive Assistant.
• A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A natural multitasker with strong organisational, time management, and planning skills.
• Able to take initiative and think for yourself.
• A well-rounded person with excellent attention to detail and comfortable working under pressure.
• A growing team so you’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats, contributing towards the business strategy and future growth.
• For the right candidate, this role has the potential to grow as the business scales, creating opportunity for development, management, strategic influence and a career-launching exposure to one of the most innovative tech companies in the UK.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Quick and clear career progression.
• 25 days holiday per year.
• Quick learning curve.
• Regular away days, team building and benefits.
Apply for this role