Organisation Design & Change Consultant,
London, £50,000 - £60,000 (Plus Bonus, Shares, Benefits)
We are currently working in an exclusive partnership with a very exciting tech company based in West London. Following a period of strong growth and transformation, they are looking to recruit an Org Design and Change Consultant.
This role, reporting directly into the Head of Organisational Effectiveness, will support the changing needs of the organisation and help implement OD & Change initiatives. This position will work to help deliver strategic outcomes, whilst also building the People capability of the organisation.
- Working across the People function with business leads to plan and deliver projects within OD and Change
- Lead the team within Organisation Design and People Change, to establish and manage organisation capability
- Work closely with the Talent Development team to develop current approaches and frameworks.
- Work alongside the Global HRBPS as the OD subject matter expert, to advise the business and ensure best practice.
- Provide change management expertise and help to deliver change activity
- People management of a small team
Core Experience Requirements:
- Strong successful track record within Organisational Design and Change Management
- Previous experience working on major change programmes and a strong understanding of organisation design methodology
- General project management
- In-depth understanding of business readiness tools and techniques
- An in depth knowledge of people strategy, HR Business Partnering and Talent Management cycles
- Previous experience designing and implementing innovative OD and change programmes across multiple locations and within a matrixed environment
If this opportunity sounds of interest and suitable for yourself, please do contact Jay-Ann at j.bravoharriott@annapurnarecruitment or callfor more information.