Organisational Effectiveness / Capability Consultant, HR, London, £42-60K, 12 Month FTC
Our client, a financial organisation, are looking for an Organisational Effectiveness and Capability Consultant to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships.
- Analysing response from surveys and additional tools to outline key priorities.
- Expanding Organisational Effectiveness and Capability by improving policies.
- Managing employee experience and Organisational Effectiveness regulations through growing HR capability.
- Designing a HR professionalisation programme.
- Change Management and areas related to Organisational Effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous consulting experience.
- Previous Organisational Effectiveness experience.
- Strong Organisational Design experience.
- Ability to influence key business decisions.
- Experience working in a regulatory environment and financial services.
- Has strong project management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation, if you would like to apply or have further questions in relation to the role please contact Terri Wickett onor firstname.lastname@example.org.